- There are two contests:
- Regular Poster Contest,
- Digital Marketing Poster Contest
- DIGITAL POSTER: Digital posters should be submitted to the County Extension Office. Check with your County Office for deadlines. Must be submitted in a pdf format.
- REGULAR POSTER: Each regional office may submit 15 entries in the state poster contest. Check your region calendar for date posters are due in the regional office.
- Rules for both contests:
- Your poster must promote 4-H and include the 4-H emblem. When using the 4-H Emblem on a poster, follow criteria specified by the national guidelines regarding use of the 4-H emblem. Do not place text or other images over or on top of the 4-H Emblem. No photo, drawing, symbol, word or other figure or object may be placed on or obscure the 4-H Emblem. The official colors should not be altered. The clover stem should turn to the right only and the clover should not be slanted. For more information on the proper use of the 4-H Name and Emblem , visit the National 4-H website.
- Posters must be horizontal only – 22 inches across the top.
- Posters must be 14 by 22 inches.
- Name, address, county, age, grade and email address of the 4-H member(s) should be included with submission.
- Choose a catchy theme or title.
- Design must be original and relate to the theme.
- Well known cartoon figures cannot be used because they are copyrighted – such as Marvel Super Heroes, Disney characters, Lego characters, etc.
State: Rosette and a $25 cash award to the top ten entries
University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture (UTIA) Retirees Association
2020 Regional and State Winners
- Ally Daughtery – Dickson County
- Grayson Locklear – Dickson County
- Anne Claire Collins – Henry County
- Karlie King – Henry County
- Sadie Thompson – Henry County
- Lily McCaig – Gibson County
- Landon Spain – Gibson County
- Randall Burchum – Humphreys County
- Emma Fisher – Stewart County
- Campbell McCallister – Weakley County
- Bailey Kitts – Coffee County
- Madicon Miller – Coffee County
- Patience Judd – Jackson County
- Drew Whisenant – Lincoln County
- Tyson East – Macon County
- Jacob Willis – Macon County
- Maddie Brewer – Marion County
- Hannah-Jane Davis – Maury County
- Lyza Wilken – Putnam County
- Ava Grisham – Smith County
- Reed Chism – Sumner County
- Tristan Garcia – Sumner County
- Avery Taylor – Sumner County
- JT Pinzur – Trousdale County
- Rebekah Jones – Williamson County
State Winner (click on the name to see the winning poster)