The 4-H Entrepreneurship resource will teach you about the free enterprise system of America and how to creatively build a business, even as a youth.
Create a plan and record your successes.
Follow the links below to find some great online resources for your project. Surf around and see what you can learn!
- Free Enterprise by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- 4-H Entrepreneurship Curriculum
- Tennessee Saves
- See the new currency designs and more from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- H.I.P. Pocket Change
- Money Central Station
- Savings Bonds for Kids
- Understanding Taxes for Students
- Jump$tart, to learn about basic personal financial management skills
- The Mint