The 4-H Leadership project will bring out the best in you as you learn about yourself and what you can do. Learn how to work with and lead others at home, at school, and in the community as well as gain skills in the area of project management, conflict resolution, and organization.
Create a project plan and record your project successes.
Project Events and Activities (Regional, State, and National)
- Southern Region Teen Leadership Conference
Service Project Ideas
- Lead or help with 4-H officer training.
- Sponsor a leadership day camp.
- Facilitate leadership games at camps and other activities.
- Lead team-building games for 4-H groups who are learning to work together.
- Lead a service learning project for peers or younger 4-H’ers — take the lead in writing the p.
- roposal for a mini-grant to fund the project.
- Go to a group home for teens and teach a goal-setting workshop.
- Lead a personal development project group.
- Have a drive to collect personal hygiene products for a local shelter.