The 4-H Photography project will help you learn how to use a camera to capture images on film. Explore flash techniques, lenses, shutter speeds, and more.
Create a project plan and record your project successes.
Follow the links below to find some great online resources for your project. Surf around and see what you can learn!
- Volunteer to take photos of a family reunion, special event, or the community.
- Volunteer to organize and label photos for your family.
- Frame photos you’ve taken and give them as gifts.
- Take photos of historical sites in your community for an exhibit or scrapbook.
- Conduct a workshop to teach kids about photography.