State 4-H Fund and Dr. and Mrs. Kenneth J. Kant
- To give deserved recognition to adult 4-H volunteer leaders in Tennessee.
- To recognize the importance of adult 4-H volunteers involvement in local and county 4-H program
- To provide new learning experiences for adult volunteer leaders.
- Nominees must have served five or more years as an active Tennessee 4-H adult volunteer leader.
- Nominees must currently be a leader for a 4-H club or project group.
- Nominees must have participated in 4-H activities beyond the county level.
- Copies of the official application form are available from the state 4-H office.
- Each county may submit one nominee’s application form to the regions.
- Regions may send two nominees’ application forms to state competition.
- Volunteer application forms are due in the state 4-H office at the same time 4-H record books are due for Roundup.
Trip to National 4-H Congress and Charline H. Powell plaque.