Skip to content
RULES AND PROCEDURE
- The current Tennessee 4-H Horse Bowl Handbook will be the study material for this activity.
- There will be two age divisions:
- Junior (4th-8th grades)
- Senior (9th-12th grades)
- A team must consist of at least three and no more than four members. Three member teams will be at a disadvantage, particularly in the senior division. A three member team MAY NOT compete in national competition.
- Four junior and four senior teams from each region may compete in the state contest.
- The champion senior team is eligible to compete in the Eastern National Contest in Louisville, Kentucky at their own expense.