African American Extension staff members
- Open only to African American 4-H members.
- Applicant must have been accepted at any college, university, technical or trade school in any field or major. Application may be made prior to the student’s freshman year in college or any following year of college work.
- Scholarship will be awarded prior to the beginning of the quarter or semester of college or schoolwork.
- Financial need – 40%
- 4-H experiences, including leadership and citizenship – 30%
- Other activities (community involvement, school, etc.) – 20%
- Academic achievement – 10%