An endowment fund established by friends and relatives in memory of Charline Hamilton Powell
- Applicant must have been accepted for admission at any college, university, technical or trade school in any field of study.
- Application may be made prior to the student’s freshman or sophomore year in school.
- Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of experiences and accomplishments in:
- 4-H sheep project – 40%
- Other 4-H experiences, including leadership and citizenship – 30%
- Academic achievement – 20%
- Other activities (community involvement, school, church, etc.) – 10%