An endowment established by the Rural Peace Family and friends
- Limited to 4-H members in Cannon, Clay, Cumberland, DeKalb, Fentress, Jackson, Macon, Morgan, Overton, Pickett, Putnam, Scott, Smith, Trousdale and White counties.
- Applicants must have been accepted at any college, university, technical or trade school in any field of study.
- Applications are to be submitted to the state 4-H office no later than March 1 of the current year.
- Experiences in 4-H projects – 40%
- Financial need – 30%
- Academic achievement – 30%