Tennessee Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Applicant must have been accepted as a freshman at any college/university and plan to pursue a degree in family and consumer sciences.
- Applicants planning careers in the areas of human development, personal and family finance, housing and interior design, nutrition and wellness, textiles and apparel, and consumer issues will be considered.
- Family and consumer sciences programs (4-H and other) – 30%
- Other activities (community, school, church, etc.) – 10%
- Financial need – 20%
- Career aspirations – 10%
- Academic achievement – 30%