An endowment fund established by Rita Johnson Casey in memory of her parents
- Open to Western Region 4-H members with preference given first to members from Chester County and second to members from McNairy County and third to members from other Western Region counties.
- Must have been accepted at any college, university, technical or trade school in any field of study.
- Members may apply prior to their first or second year of college.
- 4-H projects and activities – 40%
- Leadership and citizenship – 30%
- Academic achievement – 20%
- Other activities (community involvement, school, church, etc.) – 10%