W.B. and Imogene Kyker Endowment Fund
- Applicant must have been accepted as a student in the Herbert College of Agriculture at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, or in the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences at the University of Tennessee at Martin.
- Application may be made prior to the freshman or sophomore year.
- Preference will be given to freshmen and residents of Blount and Sevier counties. If additional consideration is needed, upper classmen and residents of other Tennessee counties will be eligible.
- Member’s 4-H record – 40%
- Financial need – 30%
- Academic achievement – 30%