Block and Bridle Club, UTK; Merial Limited; Tennessee Association of Extension 4-H Workers; Tennessee Farmers Cooperative; Tennessee Cattlemen’s Association; Tennessee Sheep Producers Association; Tennessee Pork Producers Association and Tennessee Livestock Producers, Inc.
Trips to regional livestock judging event.
Trips to state judging activity for four teams.
- First place team – Trip to national 4-H livestock judging event.
- Plaque to coach and members of winning team (UTK Block and Bridle Club).
- Dinner for teams and coaches.
- Plaque to champion team (Tennessee Livestock Producers, Inc.).
- Plaque to second place team (UT Block and Bridle).
- Plaque to high individuals in swine, beef and sheep (Tennessee Pork Producers Association, Tennessee Cattlemen’s Association and Tennessee Sheep Producers Association).
- Plaque to overall high individual.
- Plaque to high scoring individual in oral reasons (Tennessee Farmers Cooperative).
- Medallions to members of champion team. METHOD FOR BREAKING TIES:
- If tied for an award, the contestant or team having the highest reason score will be listed first.
- If still tied, the contestant or team scoring highest on a tiebreaker class will be listed first. The official judges at the beginning of the contest will designate the tiebreaker class(es).
- If still tied for a team award, the team whose alternate’s score is highest shall be listed first.