American Dairy Association of Tennessee
RULES AND PROCEDURES
- Members will make a promotional poster about milk and/or milk products using the theme designated by the sponsoring organization.
- Posters must be 14 x 22 inches. Posters must be horizontal.
- The county Extension agent(s) will be responsible for determining the county winner and submitting the poster for state judging.
- The county winning poster must be received by Denise Jones, SUDIA, P.O. Box 77, Loretto, KY 40037 by the deadline date.
- Member’s name, address, agent’s name, phone number and the number of posters entered in the local and county contests must be on a 3″ X 5″ card attached to the back of the poster.
- Judges will be selected by ADA of Tennessee and all posters will become the property of ADA of Tennessee. Posters will not be returned to individuals.
(State winners will be announced at the June Dairy Month kick-off luncheon in Nashville.)
- County Winner: T-shirt
- State Winners: First – $550; second – $300; and third – $200
- County office with first place winner – $150