Skip to content
- Any junior high or senior 4-H member may submit entries. The member must take entry photos submitted for the contest.
- Each entry will consist of a print (no larger than 5 X 7), a completed entry form for each photo, and an electronic JPEG file for each photo.
- A completed entry form must accompany each Photo Search entry.
- Photos should relate to 4-H involvement. An entry may be a single photo or a series of not more than four photos. A series may be a “before and after” scene or a “how to” sequence.
- Entries will be judged on quality and message. The photos might depict 4-H project work; 4-H exhibits, shows, fairs, etc.; 4-H leadership or citizenship; leisure education, camp, etc.; human interest or other.
- Each county may select up to ten entries to submit for state judging.
- All county-winning photographs must be in the state 4-H office by June 5 of the current year, so there is adequate time for judging and printing of the winning entries before Roundup.
- Ten entries will be displayed at State 4-H Roundup. 8″ X 10″ prints of these will be made.
- Entry forms for entries will be furnished to 4-H members. This form contains an optional clause that would give UT Extension the right to use pictures in publications, publicity, etc. All entries will become property of the Tennessee 4-H Youth Development and will not be returned to the 4-H member unless otherwise requested.