Civilian Marksmanship Program, and the University of Tennessee Extension
- To help 4-H members develop firearms safety, correct form, responsible use and life skills.
- To help 4-H members and volunteer leaders have a camping adventure located in a natural environment of a 4-H center.
- To help 4-H members and volunteer leaders have an opportunity to make new friends, experience adventure and accept responsibility for group living in a camp setting.
- Any 4-H member, 5-9 grade, who is an active member of a county shooting sports program or who has had some shooting sports training is eligible to attend the camp.
- Each region may send one volunteer adult leader for each eight campers.
- Additional information about date, cost, etc. will be available from the county Extension office.