The University of Tennessee Extension
- To recognize the importance of 4-H adult volunteer leaders.
- To provide training about the over-all 4-H program, including 4-H opportunities.
- To increase the self-confidence and expertise of volunteer leaders in working with 4-H members, agents, parents and other volunteers.
- To increase the motivation and enthusiasm of 4-H volunteer leaders.
- To develop skills to enhance the 4-H program in each county.
- To provide leadership opportunities for adult volunteer leaders.
All volunteer leaders in the state may attend. (Details about location, cost, etc. will be available in each county Extension office.)