The University of Tennessee Extension
- To maximum the learning opportunities of 4-H volunteers by providing a strategic series of training opportunities throughout the year.
- To provide training about targeted subject matter within the Tennessee 4-H Program.
- To increase the self-confidence and expertise of volunteer leaders in working with 4-H members, agents, parents and other volunteers.
- To increase the motivation and enthusiasm of 4-H volunteer leaders.
- To develop skills in volunteers to enhance the 4-H program quality in each county.
- To provide leadership opportunities for adult volunteer leaders.
All volunteer leaders in the state may attend. (Details about location, cost, etc. will be available in each county Extension office.)