In the 4-H Food Science project, you will learn about food safety and food science. Learn how food goes from the farm to your table. Also learn how to safely prepare foods for yourself and others.
Create a project plan and record your project successes.
4-H Outdoor Meat Cookery lesson plans:
- Cover Page
- Outdoor Meat Cookery Equipment
- Safety While Grilling
- Building the Fire
- Selecting Meat Cuts for Grilling
- Cooking meat and Enhancing Flavor with Rubs, Mops (Sauces), Marinades and Smoke
- Outdoor Meat Cookery guidelines
- Outdoor Meat Cookery score card
- Outdoor Meat Cookery team presentation score card
Follow the links below to find some great online resources for your project. Surf around and see what you can learn!