An endowment fund established by James H. Robinson
- Applicant must have been accepted to or currently be a student in good standing in the Herbert College of Agriculture at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, or an agriculture major in the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences at the University of Tennessee at Martin.
- One scholarship will be awarded at each school.
- Applicant must have participated in 4-H activities dealing with the conservation and protection of our natural resources. These would include, but not limited to, forestry, wildlife, plant science, land judging and environmental service projects.
- 4-H conservation activities – 40%
- Financial need – 30%
- Academic achievement – 30%