One of the reasons Tennessee 4-H has one of the largest 4-H enrollments in the country is because of our Agents’ presence in classrooms. Those agents provide quality educational experiences to youth that are active, engaging, and most importantly, aligned to state content standards. Published lesson plans for agents and volunteers to use in In-School club meetings can be found on the 4-H Curriculum Search page on the Extension Publications website. Information about the formatting of the lesson plan can be found by watching this video.
TIPPs Brochures to Share with Schools
Information on the alignment of common 4-H activities to state content standards can be found at the following links.
- 4th and 5th Grade Demonstrations
- 6th Grade Demonstrations
- 7th and 8th Grade Interactive Exhibits
- 4th and 5th Grade Poster Contest
- 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Poster Contest
- 4th and 5th Grade Public Speaking
- Middle School Public Speaking
- High School Public Speaking