Tennessee Department of Agriculture; Tennessee Poultry Association; and Tennessee Farmers Cooperative
- Dinner for teams and coaches.
- Partial funds for trip to national 4-H poultry judging event for first place team.
- Plaque to champion team and high scoring individual for production and market products.
- Medallions for members of the champion team. METHODS FOR BREAKING TIES:
- If tied for an award, the contestant or team having the highest reason score will be listed first.
- If still tied, the contestant or team scoring highest on a tiebreaker class will be listed first. The official judges at the beginning of the contest will designate the tiebreaker class(es).
- If still tied for a team award, the team whose alternate’s score is highest shall be listed first.