Former University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture Workers Association (FUTIAWA)
Each region may submit up to ten (10) entries in the state contest.
- A 4-H member, a club or team of members may make a poster.
- Posters must be horizontal.
- Posters must be 14 x 22 inches.
- Name, address, county and age of the 4-H member(s) should be clearly written on the back of each poster.
- 4-H is to be the topic for the poster.
- Well known cartoon figures cannot be used because they are copyrighted – such as Marvel Super Heroes, Disney characters, Ninja Turtles, Lego characters, Pokémon characters, etc.
- Three dimensional objects or materials, which extend 1/8 inch or more above the surface of the poste, may not be used.
- If the 4-H Emblem is used on the poster, do not place text or other images over or on top of it. The 4-H Emblem should not appear screened under words or graphics. No photo, drawing, symbol, word or other figure or object maybe be placed on or obscure the 4-H Emblem.
A rosette and a $25 cash award for each of the 10 state winning posters.