In the 4-H creative arts & design project you will learn to express your creativity through art, crafts and interior design. If you have already signed up for this 4-H project, come on in and get started. If you haven’t signed up yet, contact your county 4-H office and become a member today. So, get ready to have fun and learn a lot as you participate in your project. Practice your art, crafts and interior design skills — and learn new tools, techniques and craft — as you express your creativity in the line and design project.
Create a project plan and record your project successes.
- Beginning (Discovering Color)
- Beginning (Rhythm, Proportion, Emphasis, Balance, Pattern, Repetition, Variety, Unity)
- Beginning (Shape, Form, Space, Texture)
- Beginning (Discovering Lines in Art, Crafts, Graphic Art and Interior Design)
- Walking Water Science Experiment – Making Colors
Follow the links below to find some great online resources for your project. Surf around and see what you can learn!
Service Project Ideas
- Make a craft for a gift.
- Decorate for a family or 4-H event.
- Make a poster or exhibit to share ideas with others.
- Make a blanket for a child in need.
- Build wooden flower beds at a community center, school, nursing home, etc.
- Work in the clothing room at a shelter, sorting and folding clothing donations.