A Free Service of the Tennessee 4-H Foundation
What is the 4-H Delivers Program?
The 4-H Delivers Program is an opportunity to grow county funds through an end-of-year campaign letter. The goal is to help you obtain new donors and increase awareness of 4-H!
How does it work?
The Tennessee 4-H Foundation will complete an end-of-year mailing campaign on behalf of any county that wishes to participate. In order to make it easy and economical for any county to participate the 4-H Foundation will:
- Give counties a template letter to use
- Create a custom response form for your county
- Create an insert highlighting the county 4-H program
- Stuff the envelopes
- Pay for printing and postage
- Process all gifts
How does my county participate?
Counties wishing to participate must complete the 4-H delivers County Participation Form by September 29. The 4-H Foundation will need each county to:
- Create a list of 25-250 potential donors with addresses by October 27
- Edit the template letter (if you wish)
- Select 5 photos and 5 impact statements that you would like to highlight on the insert
- Approve the custom reply form
When will the letters be mailed?
- The target date will be November 29, 2017
Where will the funds be deposited?
- You choose! Funds can be deposited into any 4-H Foundation account.
Can these gifts be used to receive 4-H grows Campaign match?
- Absolutely, as long as you deposit the funds into one of the local endowments.
Who should get the letters?
- The goal is to help you reach new donors. Ideally, your list would consist of 4-H alumni, parents, and volunteers who have not given previously or in several years.
Enroll or learn more by visiting the Tennessee 4-H Foundation website and find 4-H Delivers in the Resources menu.
Questions, comments or concerns? Email Ryan Hensley.
Investing in Tennessee Youth