Lori Gallimore, Extension Specialist
Saturday, October 7, 2017 on the Ag Campus of the University of Tennessee, Knox- ville
Please enter everyone who will be attending, including all parents, coaches, guests, participants, and yourselves. This registration ensures that you have a reservation for the awards banquet. Due to a conflict with the Central Region Poultry Judging contest, the registration deadline has been extended to Monday, October 2, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
Any changes to registration (cancellations, etc…) also must be received by this time.
The cost for the meal is $16.00. Checks may be made out to the Tennessee 4-H Foundation. You can mail your check to my attention (address below), bring it to the on- site registration or we can invoice you after the event. Counties will be responsible for any meals not cancelled by Monday, October 2, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. The caterer must have at least 72-hours advance notice regarding the numbers.
On-site registration times and locations:
- Registration in the Lobby of Hollingsworth Auditorium beginning at 1:00 p.m. (eastern time) for the following contests:
- Consumer Decision Making – Plant Biotech, Room 160
- Dairy Products – Brehm Hall, Room 130
- Outdoor Meat Cookery – Grassy area between Food Science Building and Food Safety Processing Building
- Poultry – Brehm Hall Arena
- These contests will begin promptly at 2:00 p.m. (eastern time)
- Registration at the Plant Sciences Farm on Alcoa Highway beginning at 12:30 p.m. (eastern time) for the following contest:
- This contest will begin promptly at 1:00 p.m. (eastern time)
Reserved event parking will be in the Veterinary School parking lot (Lot 66) across from Hollinsgworth Auditorium. Parking is free. OMC contestants may pull up to the contest site to unload their equipment, but must park in Lot 66. Should you choose to park elsewhere and are fined, it will be at your own expense.
These assignments will be made AFTER registration is has ended. Agents will be contacted via email with their specific responsibilities. Look for this information on Tues- day or Wednesday of next week.
Please ensure that your group has eaten prior to arriving on campus or the Plant Sciences Farm
If you need directions to the Ag Campus or to the Plant Sciences Farm, please contact me (information below).
If you need to make hotel reservations, please contact me (information below) for recommendations and state rate hotels in the Knoxville area.
Begins at 5:30 p.m. (eastern time) in Hollingsworth Auditorium on the Ag Campus
Lori Gallimore, 4-H Youth Development, 2621 Morgan Circle, 205 Morgan Hall, Knoxville, Tennessee 37996; On-site phone is 615-428-0648.