If you are the agent of a 4-H member who loves to sing, dance and perform, then please encourage them to audition for the 2019-2020 Troupe!
The Performing Arts Troupe is a group of talented and vivacious h school 4-H members from across Tennessee who perform in a variety of themed-shows for fairs, conventions, conferences and other events across the state.
Live auditions for the 2019-2020 year will take place on March 16, 2019 in Murfreesboro. Videoed auditions will be accepted through April 8. If your 4-H member is interested, please register by March 9, 2019.
It is important that your 4-H’er, if selected, can attend the following events:
- July 12-14, 2019 (Summer workshop)
- July 25, 2019 (4-H Roundup)
- August 24, 2019 (Wilson County Fair)
- February 28-29 and March 1, 2020 (Spring Workshop)
- March (date TBD), 2020 (4-H Congress)
- June (date TBD), 2020 (Junior High 4-H Academic Conference)
Questions? Please contact Lori Gallimore.
*4-H members must be in the 8th grade as of January 1, 2019 to qualify for auditions.