Justin Crowe, Extension Specialist
This week, State 4-H Council members have traveled across Middle TN as part of their 4-H Ambassador Tour.This tour engages state 4-H council members with program partners in allowing our 4-H members tell their story while learning more about our partners and supporters.
- Ethan Harville, President, Fentress County
- Jacob Butler,Vice-President, Henderson County
- Luci Allen, Chief, Macon County
- Hannah Reeves, Greene County
- Ashley Haylett, Senior Representative,Williamson County
The group was accompanied by Glenda Booker, Justin Crowe and Ryan Hensley.
Our tour included visits to:
- Farm Credit Services of Mid-America
- Tennessee Farmer’s Co-op
- Tennessee Department of Agriculture
- Tennessee Farm Bureau Federation
- Advance Financial
- News Channel 5
- TN Army National Guard
- Secretary of State’s office
- Tennessee State University
Additional pictures can be found on the Tennessee 4-H Facebook page.