A free service of the Tennessee 4-H Foundation
What is the 4-H Delivers Program?
The 4-H Delivers Prog ram is an opportunity to grow county funds through an end-of-year campaign letter. The goal is to help you obtain new donors and increase awareness of 4-H!
How does it work?
The Tennessee 4-H Foundation will complete an end-of-year mailing campaign on behalf of any county that wishes to participate . In order to make it easy and economical for any county to participate the 4-H Foundation will:
- Provide counties a template letter to use
- Create a custom response form for your county
- Create an insert highlighting the county 4-H program
- Stuff the envelopes
- Pay for printing and postage
- Process all gifts
How does my county participate?
Counties wishing to participate must complete the 4-H Delivers County Participation Form by September 1. The 4-H Foundation will need each county to:
- Create a list of 25-250 potential donors with addresses by October 15
- Edit the template letter (if you wish)
- Select 5 photos and 5 impact statements that you would like to highlight on the insert
- Approve the custom reply form
When will the letters be mailed?
The target date will be November 28, 2018.
Where will the funds be deposited? You choose! Funds can be deposited into any 4-H Foundation account.
Can these gifts be used to receive 4-H Grows Campaign match?
Absolutely, as long as you deposit the funds into one of the local endowments.
Who should get the letters?
The goal is to help you reach new donors. Ideally, your list would consist of 4-H alumni , parents, and volunteers who have not given previously or in several years.
Enroll or learn more by visiting the Tennessee 4-H Foundation website and find 4-H Delivers in the Resources menu.