Lori Gallimore, Extension Specialist
The updated guidelines for completing the 2022 e-portfolios will be posted on the state 4-H website this Friday, December 17. Here’s a few pointers to keep in mind as you begin working with your 4-H members on their entries:
Citizenship and Leadership e-Portfolios
Due: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
• No content changes for 2022
• Do NOT include 2022 records in this submission; instead focus on finalizing/cleaning up the 2021 records
• Must include a minimum of two years of records (2021 and 2020) and a maximum of four years of records (2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
• To access the A, B and C forms, please go to the “What Interest You?” section of the state 4-H website, then select “Portfolios”
• Remember to download the forms to your desktop FIRST
• To test, type a word/line and then save the document
• Close out and reopen to ensure that all your info is still there
• Do NOT type out the entire document without checking first … I don’t want anyone to have to retype!!!• This section of the website also includes training resources, the web prototype, guidelines (currently being updated) and forms
• The SUPER link for registration will be posted after January 1.
• When you get ready to submit the e-portfolio, please be sure that you have opened this website on another computer (not your computer or your 4-H’ers computer or a parent’s computer) – someone who has nothing to do with the e-portfolio to ensure that it is all linked and working. If all else fails, email it to me and I will open and check it.
• Be sure that the URL address and password that you type into SUPER is correct. Remember, email addresses are NOT URL addresses.
Main Project e-Portfolios
Due: Monday, May 2, 2022
• All 2022 records should be included in this submission
• We realize that a 4-H’er probably has not had time to complete their goals by May of 2022 … but at the very least provide an update on their goal completion in the “education and outcomes” section.
• Don’t forget – if you need help in setting goals, please look at the project outcomes!!!
records (2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019) – the newest forms
• No more “Thinking Ahead and Looking Back” forms … yay! It’s all new forms at this point – you can find those new forms on the 4-H website: https://4h.tennessee.edu/portfolios/.
New to e-Portfolios?
We have a lot of new agents – and super excited to have you!
The e-portfolio is a big learning curve. We have tons of in-services next year on both Honor Club (recognition programs) and e-Portfolio/project work/curriculum for both new agents and seasoned agents. No session is being recorded. Pick something! You have multiple opportunities!
In the interim, if you have questions, please remember, your Regional 4-H Area Extension Specialists have the knowledge and expertise to help with this.
Additionally, I am always here to help! Send me an email. We can meet (in person or virtually depending) to get you started!!!!