Joseph Donaldson, Assistant Professor
I appreciated everyone who attended the Impact Statements, Public Value, and Public Support in-service on May 25 in the Eastern Region.This professional development course covers:
- Using basic data analysis to describe program results
- Selecting evaluation approaches to show public value
- Creating effective impact statements
- Using basic data visualization to improve communications
- Communicating impact statements to stakeholders to build public support for Ex- tension
The materials from this session, and all Extension professional development courses I deliver, are posted on the Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications Evaluation Tools site.
Impact Statements, Public Value, and Public Support was held last August in the Western Region, and it is coming to the Central Region on August 17, 2018! Contact me with any questions!