Justin Crowe, Extension Specialist
We have a VERY exciting opportunity that has just been presented to us. The American Farm Bureau Federation has extended an opportunity for Tennessee 4-H and FFA members to attend their annual meeting, which will be held in Nashville in 2018!
They are offering FREE admission to high school age 4-H members and one chaperone per county to attend their meeting. I have attended this meeting in the past and it’s wonderful. There are lots of excellent workshops and speakers, and the trade show is great, too! We want to have a large presence there. Below are some key pieces to keep in mind:
- High school age 4-H members that wish to attend, must be supervised by either an agent or volunteer leader.
- 4-H members should register through your 4-H agent.
- Register your group no later than November 17th.
- Refer to the email sent 10/18/17 with instructions and links for registration..
- You may attend Sunday, January 7th or Monday, January 8th (or both days).
America’s Farmers and ranchers
Will Be In Your Backyard at the
2018 American Farm Bureau Annual Convention
Will you JOIN US?
4-H and FFA Members are invited to attend
FFA and 4-H students will receive FREE admission*
January 7-8 in Nashville, TN
Represent your organization!
*Students are expected to wear official FFA dress or 4-H/FFA business casual attire.
SPECIAL PROGRAM just for 4-H and FFA Members!
Be sure to check out these great experiences:
- IDEAg Trade Show
- Rural Enterpreneurship Challenge
- Discussion Meet Finals
- General Session
- Leadership Workshops
*Tickets to the Foundation Breakfast to Benefit Ag Literacy and Night Out are available for purchase.
Visit the American Farm Bureau Convention site and click on Events and Experiences to find out more and register today!